Orient X-Cel is a single width Single circumference web-offset press with a speed upto 36000 copies per hour for high quality newspaper printing tabloid printing book printing and semi-commercial products. The printing modules available for Orient X-Cel (36000 copies per hour) are Mono Unit with Integral Reel stand, 3-Colour Satellite, and 4 High Tower.
Acclaimed as one of the finest web offset presses available worldwide, the Orient X-Cel is truly an engineering marvel and a hallmark of quality and engineering excellence.
- Hardened and ground bushes for plate & blanket sleeves
- Dynamically-balanced Hard Chromium plated plate and blanket cylinders
- On the nose, slit or spring-type plate lock-up system.
- Infra-red web detector
- Centralised oil pressure lubrication for drive gears
- Provision for printing 4 colours on both sides of one web, or 2 colours on both sides of two webs, or single colour on both sides of three webs
- Variable-speed motorised dampening
- PU Covered ink vibrator rollers
- Brushmists Dampening System
- Pneumatic on /off for Ink ,Dampening and Impression Cylinder
- Automatic grease lubrication (it is optional & not a standard feature)
- Motorization of Running Circumferential Register and side lay register
- Centralized water circulation system with chiller
- Narrow gap blanket lock up
- Automatic reel changer (it is optional & not a standard feature)