QUALITY ACHIEVED THROUGH TRADITION AND ENGINEERING EXPERTISE
The Orient X-Press fold is a piece of equipment that has been created and perfected after years of painstaking innovation and understanding of the printing and packaging manufacturing process. Since 1946 the TPH Orient group has been the leader in various engineered products for the printing and packaging industry and was one of the proud pioneers of the Indian Printing industry. The X-press fold is an extension of its product line for the growing need in the packaging industry for high precision and good value. The TPH Orient group has installations in over 60 countries and 10 offices in India and multiple offices worldwide. Our tradition of service and dedication to our craft helps our patrons achieve their goals and we are proud to be able to be their partners in their journey.
7 KEY FUNCTIONS THAT LEAD TO THE X-PRESS FOLDS' WORLD CLASS PRODUCTIVITY
- The orient quick feed system for efficient and rapid substrate feeding
- The around breaking auto correction system ensures and quality in alignment
- An all encompassing pro folding system that ensures consistency at high speeds
- A cutting edge lock bottom section which provides great flexibility and ease of operation
- A smooth and progressive folding section
- A fully automated trombone section with complete HMI controls for a seamless production experience
- A highly reliable and constant delivery section.
Orient X- Press Fold HMI: Automation leading the way
The X-Press fold is a fully automated machine with a state of the art man- machine interface. This interface allows the machine to house multiple types of automation and synchronize the in order to achieve improved ROI's and high speeds with strict quality control checks. Our interface is user friendly and is focused on making the experience intuitive for any operator to easily use.